Friday, July 27, 2007

Sleepless In Ohio

It's 4:52 a.m., and I've got a touch of insomnia. Might as well post an entry to the blog.

Last night I bit the bullet and ripped back the sleeve of the red Rowan Summer Tweed cardi to an inch above the cuff in order to begin the increases closer to the wrist. Here is a pic of my progress so far. It doesn't look that different from the last photo of that sleeve, does it?




Below is a current photo of the Oakley Shawl. It doesn't look that different from its last photo, either. It's grown, though. There are now 153 stitches on the needle. I believe there were 124 stitches when I plucked it from the UFO pile. I'm also near the end of the 3rd ball of yarn. (Hey, I have to measure progress where I can find it.)





I'm not sure what the insomnia's all about, but I should use this time well. It is now 5:14 a.m. I could write a sonnet, learn to paint, clean out the garage, or knit. What would you do?

No comments: