Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Eagle Has Landed

The boys made it to Brian's apartment safely. John sent text messages when he arrived in Philly and at Logan. Brian called at 1:30 a.m. to say they'd arrived at the apartment. (GUYS, THANKS FOR REMEMBERING.) I can relax (a little) now. They're 18 months apart in age. When they were growing up they argued about EVERYTHING. I called them the "Bicker Brothers." Time and distance have worked wonders. They're really close now. They should have a blast this weekend.

While I was waiting to hear from John, I did a little redecorating here at PU&K. Teresa and I started this blog together, but T's had to bow out due to work, school, and family commitments. I thought I'd change the appearance of PU&K to reflect the change.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Glad to hear the boys are safe and sound. Love the blog re-do. Hope you are having a great weekend!