Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's Become a Tradition

Here's the visual support to Susan's email about our knitting group knitting together last Saturday.

From left to right: Ellenmarie and Molly.


From left to right: Vicky and Susan.


Molinda on the left, me on the right.
(Sorry this picture is so dark...I fussed with it but couldn't get it right.)

As Susan said, everyone was there except for Holly.
We missed you Holly!

This little group has met on a regular basis for almost 4 years now. It was Susan's husband Dave who so lovingly imparted the moniker "The KnitWits" to our group - we also call the group, The Knit Nite Knitters.

We had a wonderful spot with a wonderful breeze. There was a guy playing acoustic guitar, which was nice but a bit too loud for cross table conversations, but we made up for that when he took breaks. I can only speak for myself but I had a great time and didn't want to leave, but pulled myself away after 3 hours due to other committments.

We've met at the Market the Saturday before Memorial Day and the Saturday before Labor Day for at least 3 years now. I think you can call that a tradition - one that I hope we keep for a very long time!

No comments: