Monday, April 14, 2008

Molinda's Split Neck Pullover

It was a low energy weekend. We watched so many reruns of Deadliest Catch that we almost don't care if we see the season opener tomorrow night.

I'm designing a tank top on the needles, and took pics to show and tell. Unfortunately, the computer insists the camera chip isn't formatted and threatens to delete all data on the chip if I click "Format." So I'll have to hold off on photos until Dave can sort things out.

In the meantime, I've been meaning to post Molinda's Split Neck Pullover. It's gorgeous and fits her beautifully. I don't wear pullovers much, but her's made me seriously consider knitting one.

This was taken some time ago at a Knit Nite.




Specs:
Pattern: Split Neck T-Shirt for Women
Source: Knitting Pure & Simple
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shephard Worsted 1007 Superwash Wool

I'm not sure if you can see the slight color variations in the yarn but they really add to the beauty of this sweater. Very nice sweater, Molinda. Thanks for letting me post about it.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

It's fun to see Molinda's sweater on your blog!

...and these pics are proof of the color change in Vicky's kitchen.

Sourire11 said...

Oooh thanks for the reminder of Deadliest Catch. Love that show and totally forgot it was premiering tonight! Good thing I had time to catch up on my blog reading today!

oh and Molinda's sweater is lovely.