Monday, November 12, 2007

Something Old, Something New

This weekend Dave bought me a new seat for my LifeCycle.


I’ve had the LifeCycle for about 12 years. I used to ride it religiously, but over time the old seat became uncomfortable.

The new seat is contoured for greater comfort, so I’m out of excuses.
Saturday
Riding Time: 30 minutes
Setting: Level 1 (Lowest)

Sunday
Riding Time: 30 minutes 30 seconds
Setting: Level 1
Calories Burned: 150
Calories Consumed: About a Bazillion - We went to Outback last night.


This weekend I also discovered I can knit a sock and read at the same time.
As you know knitting, like working out, is an exercise in self discipline:

Saturday
Socks Started: 2
Socks Abandoned Before Completion: 1 (I'm not crazy about the colorway of the first sock. It remains to be seen whether I'll finish the pair anyway.)

Stay tuned for pics...

2 comments:

Robin said...

Exercise is always better when the "tushie" isn't numb!

Teresa said...

Sock knitting AND reading, huh?

Wow! You are my hero!